Machine Learning Data Scientist (PhD)
Posted on Jan 24, 2019 by Analytic Recruiting Inc.
- Apply machine learning applications and solutions to complex trading problems
- Apply mathematical and statistical analysis to develop trading and risk management strategies
- Work with and analyze large amounts of unstructured data to support a data driven decision-making process
- Ability to prioritize multiple projects and deliver results in a time sensitive trading room environment
- Must have advanced quantitative degree (MS or PhD) from a top tier school
- Must have proven machine learning technology skills (Tensor Flow, XG Boost, dplyr, Pandas)
- Must have strong programming and data science skills (Python, R)
- Must be comfortable working with large amounts of data
- Working experience in the Electricity Markets, (Transmission Studies, Congestion Analysis, Distribution, Nodal Simulation Models) is preferred, not required
- Must have strong communication skills
- Client will look at fresh PhD's with research experience in machine learning, data mining, predictive modeling, dynamic networks and data integration
Keywords: Machine Learning, R, Python, Data Scientist, Electricity, Python, R, Quantitative Analyst
Please refer to Job 23306 - and send MS Word attached resume to Jim Geiger, . | For more opportunities please visitAn Energy Trading Firm in Pittsburgh, a leading marketer of liquid electricity products, is looking for a Quantitative Analyst with strong Machine Learning technology skills to join the Power trading and risk management team.