Posted on Jan 24, 2019 by MTrec Recruitment and Training
Do you want to work for a successful and continuously growing Manufacturing Company? Are you looking for a position with an immediate start, in a fast paced environment? Then we may have the job for you as a Production Operative in Cramlington
MTrec Recruitment are currently recruiting for a manufacturing company in the Cramlington area. We are looking for candidates who want to work in a Production Environment. The role would see you carrying out general duties; including basic Quality Inspection, Picking and Packing, and Hand Assembly.
Key Responsibilities & Accountabilities:
- Daily meetings with the Team Leader or Supervisor to discuss workload.
- To help prioritise workloads within the Department / designated Production Line.
- Safe use of all machinery at all times.
- Inspecting the quality of all products, prior to sending them to the next section.
- To carry out a variety of different duties if required, as set by the Team Leader.
- To maintain the company's health & safety standards at all times; including general housekeeping duties such as keeping your work station tidy.
MTrec Recruitment are looking for Candidates who have:
- A positive attitude and are willing to learn more skills on the job.
- Confidence on the job and are happy to take on more responsibility if necessary.
This position works on a day shift pattern, 7.00am to 16.30pm
- Day Shift - £8.00
Apply online now or send you CV to and the Consultant will be in touch shortly!