Junior / DevOps Engineer - -Individual Training Budget to develop your
Posted on Jan 24, 2019 by Talentwerk
Talentwerk is the UK arm for an International digital consulting group whose goal remains to develop our people by training them continuously, helping them grow their skills and by trusting them. Through our innovative training program, we aim to work with our team to help them develop both their technically but also as people. The heart of our business is our staff.
We will continuously develop your skills to enable you to become more qualified in technologies used within DevOps such as Docker, Ansible, Kubernetes, GitLab, AWS, Node, Python, Java and Bash Scripting.
We are currently recruiting for a number of DevOps Engineer roles from Junior to experienced to join our London based team to work with continuous integration and delivery, the automation of processes and the deployment of containers.
• System automation, provisioning, scalability, security and monitoring.
• Manage the methods of deployment and the processes and tools required to execute those deployments.
• Providing services and knowledge to deliver a smooth automation process.
• Manage issue tracking and agile development tools.
• Bachelor's Degree in IT related field.
• Minimum 1-year work experience within scripting languages (Java, Bash Python).
• Passion to learn about DevOps and technologies such as Docker, Puppet, Chef, Ansible, Kubernetes, GitLab
• Knowledge of Cloud technologies AWS, Azure, Google Cloud beneficial.
• Technical achiever & team player.
• Passion for learning.
• Training budget per employee to grow your career
• 25 days holiday
• Flexible / remote working possibilities
• Central London new offices
• Company pension scheme
Talentwerk was established initially to provide a platform for the next generation of digital professionals to get a start on the career ladder. Now a multi-national IT Consulting partner to many International Fortune 500 companies Talentwerk helps companies transform their IT landscape through adopting new ways of working and thinking in regard to: DevOps, Cloud, IT Infrastructure and Security.