Senior Project Manager
Posted on Jan 24, 2019 by Access Talent
Job Title: Project Manager
Suitable For: Project Manager, Senior Project Manager
Day Rate: £500-£575 (Inside IR35)
Work Pattern: 5 Days per week
Duration: Until the end of 2019
Access Talent are Project and Programme Resourcing Specialists for the permanent, contract and interim market.
Who you'll be working for:
Our client is an industry specialist working to improve workforce skills across the UK. The role leads change projects to ensure the effective planning and delivery of departmental/product level change activities.
The Role of Project Manager:
The role involves working with members of the senior leadership team as required by the particular change activity to ensure projects are delivered to agreed cost, scope and timescales. This involves leading teams on a matrix basis, usually consisting of individuals from within Business Improvement, supplemented by colleagues from the business.
Key Role Accountabilities include;
- Day to day management of project budget and resources to ensure outputs are delivered within agreed levels
- Active management and decision making in respect of project risks/issues and communications within agreed tolerances to ensure expected outputs are achieved
- Leadership of project teams to create and maintain motivation and to ensure focus on delivery is maintained.
- Effectively communicate the vision and direction for the (portfolio) team, aligned to the aims and objectives
- Continually assess resource needs to ensure effective delivery of team objectives; identify and secure the internal and external resources that enable the team's contribution to the achievement of objectives.
The successful candidate will have;
- Relevant professional qualification
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Experience in managing a team
- Analytical skills in order to be able to evaluate (mainly) factual information
- Experience in contributing towards planning, budgeting and policy development
- Communication, influencing and diplomacy skills in order to be able to achieve the right outcome for a team/department
- Experience of successful delivery of change projects impacting single teams/departments
- APM project management qualification
So you know where you stand we aim to respond to applicants within 15 working days.
I3 Resourcing Limited
TEACHTECH SOLUTIONS LIMITED