Posted on Jan 24, 2019 by Manufacturing Futures
This is an opportunity to join a market leading business who operate on prestigious and lucrative projects in both the Public and Private sectors. Their client base includes Universities, MOD, MOJ, Local authorities and large private sector commercial businesses. As Project Manager you will get the opportunity to manage large installation projects from inception through to completion. You will own the whole process from an idea and a white sheet of paper through to completed handover 9 to 12 months later. You will have a varied role working alongside end user clients, manufacturing staff and subcontract construction / labour providers. As the successfully appointed Project Manager you will receive a generous basic salary, car allowance and benefits package and work on large scale projects of key importance to the business from day one.
Project Manager - Skills and Abilities - Programme Manager / Design and Build / Installations / HVAC / Engineering / Manufacturing / Building Services
* Have at least 5 years working as Project Manager for a reputable building services business
* Have a proven track record on complex multi-site concurrent building services installation projects
* Preferably have worked on Education, MOJ, University, public sector infrastructure or large multi-site schemes previously
* Have demonstrable experience with building services (although it isn't essential, HVAC knowledge is preferred)
* Hold a professional qualification in an engineering / manufacturing related subject (HNC or higher, but not essential)
* Have at least 5 years working as Project Manager for a reputable technology based manufacturing / installation business
* Have strong communication skills and be able to influence and manage relationships at all levels
Project Manager / Programme Manager / Design and Build / Installations / HVAC / Engineering / Manufacturing / Building Services
If this role could appeal, please do apply now!
TDA Recruitment Ltd
G2 Recruitment Solutions
TDA Recruitment Ltd