Construction Project Manager
Posted on Jan 24, 2019 by Real Recruitment Solutions
PERMANENT POSITION - BOURNEMOUTH - CONSTRUCTION PROJECT MANAGER Ref 911/3
Salary up to £75K plus excellent bonuses.
Our client a high profile and extensive property developer is looking to recruit a Construction Project Manager.
Being a very successful developer from Dorset to London our client is looking to recruit a Construction Project Manager to their team. You will be working alongside in-house planners in Bournemouth.
Our client has developments up to 15M but most of these are in London. The contracts that you will be required to manage will be up to around 6M.
This is an exciting opportunity for a Construction Project Manager. Based out of an office in Bournemouth you will need a blend of hard and soft skills needed to manage major construction projects. You will be required to work on a project from site inception to completion. Do you have experience in the following sectors: Residential, Commercial, Health, Education & Leisure in both new build and refurbishment projects.
If you are an experienced Project Manager with an enthusiastic and ambitious attitude to work, this role will be perfect for you. My client is looking for an outgoing team player with the ability to build long term relationships, successfully manage complex projects in a pro-active manner, prioritise workloads and deliver deadlines.
Key Experience and Knowledge
- Experience working on projects within one or more of the above sectors
- Experience in New Build and Refurbishment projects
- A thorough understanding of the total project life cycle, from dealing with strategic issues at conception stage, through all of the operational stages to completion and post-project review.
- Excellent knowledge and experience of all of the main project management concepts, tools and techniques.
- Excellent knowledge of construction industry technical matters, such as different procurement routes and value management
- People management experience, particularly in the context of managing a team delivering a project.
- A background in Building Surveying / Quantity Surveying is preferable but not essential
Education and Qualifications
- Ideally a graduate degree in a relevant discipline for construction project management or equivalent
- Ideally professionally qualified in one of the following fields i.e. construction, project management, surveying
Are you based locally to Bournemouth and looking for a new opportunity as a Construction Property Manager, if so, please get in touch for a confidential chat.
Have you got what it takes to take up this great opportunity as a Construction Project Manager with our Bournemouth based client?
We receive a high number of applications on a daily basis so we can only respond to successful applications. If you do not hear from us within 3 working days please assume your application has not been taken forward on this occasion. We may contact you in the future about other suitable positions.
TED Recruitment Ltd
conrad consulting ltd
London Property Ventures