Posted on Jan 24, 2019 by Lignum Recruitment
North Yorkshire/North East
£ negotiable to exp + Package
Lignum are a specialist Search firm working closely with partners in the Building Envelope & Fenestration sector. Due to ongoing success and increased operations, we are currently searching for an experienced Project Manager to join our clients team on a permanent basis.
Role & Responsibilities
- Management, control, administration, and supervision and development of live Projects
- Deliver commercial projects with values of around £200k+
- Liaising with clients, architects, and main contractors to resolve any issues at design, pre-contract, during the course of works and post completion.
- Excellent customer care, communication and empathy skills
- Knowledge and experience of working within the construction industry for general building and new build is essential.
- Ability to enforce & monitor on-site H&S practices
- Ability to manage site based operatives and sub-contractors.
- SMSTS or SSSTS
- Qualified to HNC or NVQ in Construction or Fenestration
- Ideally experienced with Commercial Window & Glazing installations
- Previous experience in a similar role
- IT Literate in Microsoft Office applications
- Self-motivated driven individual capable of working on their own initiative, be a good communicator and a team player.
To apply for this position please click the link, or contact Graham at Lignum for some more information.
Hays Specialist Recruitment Limited
Nigel Frank International