Posted on Jan 24, 2019 by Enterprise Recruitment Ltd
2x roles available at different levels, Manufacturing Engineer and a Manufacturing Manager. Both have great progression opportunities so if you have the relevant skills don't hesitate to apply now.
We are looking for a candidate who can take responsibility for internal and outsourced operations and support technical and process innovation at a state-of-the-art manufacturing facility in Buckinghamshire. The company design develop and manufacture products for the aerospace industry and this will give you a unique opportunity to support the launch of a wide range of products focusing on DFM, NPI and implementing key continuous improvement changes across the business.
Ideally you will have experience working within a complex and dynamic manufacturing environment with NPI and Design for Manufacturing experience.
Responsibilities will include:
- Co-ordinate and develop processes to create a continuous improvement environment using Lean Production methodologies.
- Develop, implement and measure the factory 5S system.
- Make updates to a number of manufacturing engineering processes
- Develop preliminary layout of the manufacturing and assembly lines in line with process engineering.
- Will be assigned to NPI projects to support business needs.
For this role you will need:
- Experience of driving continuous improvement initiatives at a hi-tech manufacturing facility.
- Lean Manufacturing
- Ideally educated to degree level in a technically based subject
- Any exposure to the aerospace industry would be desirable.
- Lean production trained.
- Demonstrates a broad production engineering experience including cost down, design for manufacture / assembly / test techniques.