Posted on Jan 24, 2019 by Bennett & Game Recruitment
I am currently working with this building facade contractors who are now actively looking for the right Project Manager to join their team. The company are based close to Tunbridge Wells and operate mainly within London and the Home Counties.
The company have been operating for six years and have gone from strength to strength. They work on a range of new build and refurbishment projects and install high specification facades to a variety of prestigious clients. The suitable Project Manager must have façade experience and ideally experience of delivering a £5 million plus scheme. They have a strong desire to have a Project Manager who has shown a past of good tenure, this really demonstrates commitment, a trait they value highly.
The successful Project Manager should expect to join an ambitious company who have built many key relationships within the industry ensuring an exciting variety of projects lined up for the future.
The Project Manager will be required to complete projects to deadlines and in return receive unrivalled support and recognition.
Project Manager Position Overview
- Deliver high-value facade projects
- Able to run multiple projects simultaneously
- Working on projects in London and the Home Counties
- Manage sub-contract labour
- Manage installation schedule and budget
- Oversee all works and run a clean and functioning site
Project Manager Position Requirements
- Strong experience within façade projects
- Living close to Tunbridge Wells
- Strong communication skills
- All relevant site certifications
Project Manager Position Remuneration
- Salary DOE (Highly Competitive)
- Other benefits to be discussed at interview stage
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Hays Specialist Recruitment Limited
Nigel Frank International