Electrical Maintenance Engineer
Posted on Jan 24, 2019 by Eden Brown Built Environment
Electrical Maintenance Engineer -- £36,000 -- London.
Due to a new contract my client is recruiting a Electrical Maintenance Engineer to work on a well known site. The role is permanent role to start ASAP. The Electrical Maintenance Engineer is for a single man site based in London. You will complete planned maintenance and reactive breakdown works on all areas of electrical maintenance.
* Lighting - general, specialist and emergency back up
* Filter changes AHUs / FCUs
* Testing + Inspecting - fixed wire and PAT
* Alarm systems - fire, nurse call etc
You must also be willing to work on other areas of maintenance such as basic mechanical or fabric as needed (although there are specific engineers on site with these skills so it will be infrequent).
Suitable candidates will have
* City and Guilds or NVQ electrical qualifications
* 17th edition
* Testing + Inspecting (2391 / 2394 )
* Previous experience working within commercial maintenance
If you are interest in the position please apply with the FM team at Eden Brown.
Eden Brown is committed to equality in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer.
Eden Brown Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Recruit 2 You