Project Manager - New build Housing
Posted on Jan 24, 2019 by Russell Taylor Associates
I have an immediate vacancy for a Project Manager to work on a new housing scheme in Manchester with a well-established building contractor based in the North West. The contractor work across a variety of sectors including residential, retail, commercial and industrial. In particular this Project manager will be working on a new build housing site, the site will contain circa 60 homes so experience working on similar builds is essential.
Reporting into the Contracts Manager, the successful candidate will manage the project team; supply chain and the delivery of projects safely, on time, within budget and to the highest quality.
The Project Manager they are looking for will have a stable work history and be fully experienced in contracts from inception through to completion to include Groundworks and final finish. You must have experience working as a Project Manager for a building contractor on housing projects.
You will have Extensive knowledge and understanding of both Health and Safety legislation and CDM Regulations
- Proven track record of successful delivery of house building works
- Experience using Microsoft suite of Office programmes; inc. Excel, Word, Outlook.
- The ability to control costs, timing and quality in line with targets.
- Efficient use of all staff and resources.
- Accurate interpretation of contract documents, programmes, drawings and technical specifications.
- The ability to manage teams including the supply chain, direct employees and consultants.
- Appropriate CSCS card.
- SMSTS certificate.
- First Aid at Work certificate.
- Valid driving licence.Successful candidates will be offered excellent career development opportunities and a wide variety of projects to work on.
This is an excellent company to work for with a great working environment.
If you have the skills and experience outlined above please apply now with an up to date CV or call Aisling Ward on for more information.