Engineering Services Manager
Posted on Jan 24, 2019 by Randstad Construction, Property and Engineering
Engineering Services Manager - Central London - Multiple Contracts - Up to 65K
Would you like to work in a number of amazing buildings in Central London?
Have you got experience working in critical or blue chip buildings?
An excellent opportunity has arisen to join one of the more established facilities and maintenance companies to work on some of their brand new contracts.
They provide specialist support in the operation, maintenance and repair of building services, and excel in the maintenance of technically demanding blue chip and critical sites across the capital.
The engineering services manager will be working across a number of high end buildings based in Central London.
The role will be working closely with the clients and the on site engineering teams to supply the agreed high level of service and to make sure that all KPI's are being adhered to. There will be a focus on assisting with technical issues and also a high level on involvement in the HV on the building.
The hours of work are Monday to Friday, 8-5 but there may well be times when extra hours are needed.
The main duties of this highly important role are as follows:
- Ensure client requirements are met and relationships are met and exceeded.
- Ensure all PPM's, reactive and proactive maintenance works are carried out in accordance with contractual requirements.
- Deal with technical issues and take responsibility for HV across each building.
- Produce monthly operating, financial and resource reports for the operations manager.
- Be responsible for budgets and make sure targets are met.
- Manage and develop staff under your control and make sure sub contractors are compliant.
- Ensure company procedures are followed at all times.
Applicants for this role must be able to demonstrate the following:
- Electrically qualified to recognised level.
- Good commercial awareness.
- HV experience.
- A good understanding of building services maintenance.
- Previous managerial experience.
- Basic financial understanding of profit and loss, budgets and operating costs.
- Good man-management skills.
- Smart, presentable and client facing.
The package includes the following:
- Salary - up to 65K.
- 25 days holiday.
- Company pension.
- Health insurance.
- Life insurance.
This position needs to be filled as a matter of urgency, so for an immediate interview please do not hesitate to get in touch.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.