Posted on Jan 24, 2019 by Navartis Ltd
- Project Manager. My client would also be interested in hearing from a Site Agent and Contracts Manager
- South Wales, ideal for those based in; Newport, Swansea or Cardiff
Salary / Benefits:
- £40,000 - £45,000 +Package, including; Company car, pension, private health care
- February / March 2019
- My client are a well-known civil's and utility services contractor operating throughout the UK on various frameworks.
To be suitable for the position you must have;
- 4 years+ Project Management experience
- Experience working on clean water infrastructure schemes
- Experience running projects / zones between £5m - £15m
Although not essential it would also be advantageous if you have;
- Civil Engineering qualification
- Good commercial/contractual understanding
- ECI (Early contractor involvement experience)
- 7 year framework, all projects will be local to South Wales.
- Main Contractor
- Looking after zones of work valued between £5m & £15m.
Navartis Ltd is a specialist recruitment company supplying highly skilled technical and management professionals within the global Transportation, Civil Engineering & Utility industries, if you are seeking a new position our recruitment team can locate the opportunity to suit your needs.
Hays Specialist Recruitment Limited
Nigel Frank International