Project Manager- Unique Outdoor Attractions
Posted on Jan 24, 2019 by 4Leisure Recruitment
Do you love the outdoors and the idea of working in a unique, exciting, fast paced, forward thinking business? You will be based in a beautiful part of the UK with stunning surroundings working in a dynamic and rewarding environment.
We are looking for a hands-on Project Manager who can deliver construction projects ideally across mixed use and leisure sectors. This requires a hands-on Project Manager as well as drive the project with the Site Construction Manager, ensuring quality, programme and H&S standards are achieved.
- The successful candidate will oversee the successful delivery of projects to spec, target cost, quality and programme
- Provide direction, motivation and leadership to internal teams and external parties
- Advise the project team on project planning activities and present recommendations to the team
- Work closely with the commercial team, reviewing and reporting on the financial position
- Review and approve project management plans, HSE plans
- Implement the correct monitoring and control mechanisms
Qualifications and Experience:
- Degree or HNC/HNC in construction discipline
- Proven background in delivering new build projects for a main contractor
- Sound understanding of safety procedures and CDM
- Good understanding of commercial and design issues that may affect project performance
- Ability to work in a team to deliver a first-class project
- Good management skills
- Good operational and time management skills
- Sound knowledge of a diverse range of constructing methods and standards
Driving licence and vehicle access essential for the role.
This is a once in a lifetime opportunity to be a part of this amazing adventure, at a progressive phase of this businesses lifetime. Based in the heart of Snowdonia, North Wales, with a fantastic salary & excellent benefits