CAD Design Engineer
Posted on Jan 24, 2019 by Bennett & Game Recruitment
CAD Design Engineer required for a well-established manufacturer in the Derby area. The successful Mechanical Design Engineer will be responsible for developing a range of mechanical products. This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Mechanical Design Engineer to further their career, with a reputable and growing manufacturer.
CAD Design Engineer Position Overview
- Developing CAD drawings using SolidEdge software in line with the design standards and product speciation's
- Working alongside Project deadlines
- Suggesting continuous improvements and cost reduction strategies
- Providing support on product testing
- Playing a proactive part and working closely with other members of the team on Design Projects
CAD Design Engineer Position Requirements
- Confident and proficient Solid Edge user (will consider Solid Works user)
- 3D concept visualisation/ 3D model generation - for product (pressure equipment) and process plant/ package design
- Generation of 2D high quality manufacturing drawings for manufacture and BoM generation
- Inventive, Practical (mechanical minded) and Resourceful
- Team player - working with a focused team of Mechanical and CAD Design Engineers
CAD Design Engineer Position Remuneration
- Other benefits TBC
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.