Maintenance Engineer / Electrical Engineer
Posted on Jan 24, 2019 by FDR
Electrical Maintenance Engineer, near Corby, Northamptonshire
A position has arisen for an electrically biased maintenance engineer to join a leading Food Manufacturer based near Corby.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Carrying out machine improvements that will reduce downtime, increase efficiency and reduce breakdowns.
- Carry out PPM's on assets and services to maintain reliability
- Log all repair information and downtime.
- Deliver operational performance improvements through root cause analysis and continuous improvement
- Work as part of the team, helping to achieve/drive plant efficiency and productivity.
Ideally, the successful candidate will possess the following:
- Excellent problem solving & fault diagnosis skills
- Strong electrical fault finding and repair skills
- Factory experience preferred but not essential
Salary: circa £40,000 + Benefits
To Apply: Please press the 'apply' button
*Due to the amount of applications received, only those who our client wishes to progress will be contacted. If you have not received correspondence within 21 days, then please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Thank you for reading this advertisement.
This role may be of interest to the following: Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer, Electrical Engineer, Mechanical Electrician, Maintenance Technician, Engineer, Electrician, Multiskilled, Supervisor, Team Leader, PPM, Food Manufacturing, FMCG, Production, Manufacturer, Operations, Northamptonshire, Northampton, Kettering, Corby, Peterborough, Leicester, Spalding, Milton Keynes