Service Maintenance Engineer
Posted on Jan 24, 2019 by Hot Recruitment Consultants Limited T/A eRecruitSmart
We have an excellent opportunity for a Service Maintenance Engineer to be based in Leeds at this superb manufacturer.
Our client is a traditional family business, located on the outskirts of Leeds city centre and have been manufacturers of high-quality suede leather for the shoe industry for over 100 years.
As a Service Maintenance Engineer, you will be:
• Attending breakdowns
• Stripping, fitting or changing mechanical components on the machinery
• Daily, weekly, monthly, and annual maintenance of machinery
• Fault finding
• Repairing and maintaining hydraulics and pneumatics
• General maintaining of the factory, both internally and externally
• Working with maintenance department to ensure production is running smoothly and efficiently
The ideal candidate for the role of Service Maintenance Engineer will have factory experience and/or a textile mill background.
Skills & attributes:
• Must be a qualified service maintenance engineer, apprentice trained or the equivalent
• Solid experience in multi-mechanical maintenance from within an engineering manufacturing environment
• Proven experience in working under pressure, to tight deadlines and challenging goals
• Will be IT literate
• Strong communication skills - interpersonal, verbal and written
• Able to take the initiative and solve, or ideally, prevent, problems
For the role of Service Maintenance Engineer there is a salary on offer £13.00 per hour (circa £27,600 per annum) for 39.5 hours a week. The working week is Monday to Friday and you will also need to be flexible about working some weekends if required.
How to Apply
Please note that eRecruitSmart is a Recruitment Agent and not a direct employer. Your CV will be sent to the Hiring Manager at the company who is responsible for the vacancy that you have applied to. Please only apply if you consent to these terms.
You must have eligibility to work in the UK. Please note, only suitable applicants will be contacted. If your address and contact details are not on your CV, you will not be considered.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Service, maintenance, engineer, fitter, manufacturing, repairing, factory, welding, fabrication, tannery