Posted on Jan 24, 2019 by Aspion
Job Title: In-Plant Technician
Aspion are actively recruiting for a In-Plant Technician to work on behalf of our client in the Scunthorpe area on a temp to perm basis.
- Providing on-site colour matching where appropriate.
- Monitoring ink usage and ensures that ink formulations are the best that can be achieved to give optimum mileage.
- Attending customer's daily meetings if invited or any other as required.
- Reporting any deficiencies in the technical performance of ink to management.
- Controlling all aspects of stock, and placing timely orders for replacement stock on the Mother Plant
- Checking incoming goods and for inputting all data necessary into the management software to record and adjust stock with respect to deliveries, made on site, ink issued to lines and returned, and ink ordered from the Mother Plant.
- Manufacturing ink on site from bases where the quantity required does not necessitate bulk manufacture from the Mother Plant.
- Maintaining accurate records and retained batch details and wet samples of all ink made on site (kept for 18 months).
- Transmitting End Of Day (EOD) information to the Mother Plant if using manager software
- Hygiene and Health & Safety standards, ensuring all areas under in-plant control meet high standards of excellence.
- Adhering to all customer rules, especially Health and Safety and Security requirements.
Working Hours / Pay Rate
- 08:30 - 17:00, Monday to Friday
- Pay rate £8.98
Please be aware working hours may vary due to needs of the business
Required Skills & Experience:
- Previous experience of working within an in-plant or the ink manufacturing industry is desirable
- Basic qualification in Maths and English is required
- Computer literate with good working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel
- Strong knowledge of 5S and able to work cleanly
If you feel you meet our requirements please click 'apply' now.
At Aspion, our core values have been built around the importance of transparency, innovation, passion and collaboration. As such, we are committed to open communication and the protection of your privacy. We have updated our policies in line with new General Data Protection Regulation laws to make it easier for you to understand how we collect, store and handle your data - These can be viewed on our website.