Engineering Team Leader
Posted on Jan 24, 2019 by Pioneer Selection Ltd
Engineering Team Leader - Food Manufacturing
Salary: £44,200 - £46,525
Location: West Brom
My client, a well known food manufacturer on the outskirts of Wednesbury, are currently recruiting for an engineering team leader to join their expanding engineering department. The growth of the business is due to many years of hard work to turn this family run business into one of the area's most prestigious manufacturing facilities. Due to the extensive workload increase, their factory in the West Midlands has been supported in the production department with a newly built site in another part of the UK, enabling this site to have some brand new machinery installed to assist with the new products on offer. This company offers various routes to progress and develop internally, as well as offering the chance to attend external courses to assist in furthering your career.
Skills required for the Engineering Team Leader- Food Manufacturing:
- Engineering Team Leader must be multi-skilled
- Engineering Team Leader must be competent both electrically & mechanically
- Engineering Team Leader must hold a relevant engineering qualification
- Engineering Team Leader must have have previous experience within a leadership role
- Engineering Team Leader will conduct planned & reactive maintenance
The Engineering Team Leader - Food Manufacturing will benefit from:
- Progression & development on offer
- Excellent salary and benefits package on offer
- Brand new production lines
- Growing business
Benefits: Pension, Healthcare, £50,000 OTE
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Jamie Sharp;
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.