Senior Recruitment Manager - Dorset - £40 - £45K
Posted on Jan 24, 2019 by Anonymous
The successful Senior Recruitment Manager will design, create, engage, influence and deliver the key approach, tools and resourcing solutions which will ensure recruitment needs are met, and ensure a deep pool of diverse talent is maintained to fuel the business into the future. Building a compelling employer brand and delivering memorable candidate experiences is mission critical to the success of this role.
Key Objectives of the Senior Recruitment Manager will be to:
* Partner with the business to drive the resourcing plan for now and the future
* Responsible for sourcing the best available talent in the market in the UK and internationally.
* Accountable for the delivery of the required recruitment volumes for the business.
* Develop, evolve and drive the internal and external employer brand to maximise direct hiring and the promotion of the company as an employer of choice
The Senior Recruitment Manager will have:
* 7-10+ years' experience recruiting at all levels, particularly specialists and senior corporate leadership positions in either an in-house or agency environment.
* Proven track-record of sourcing candidates for difficult-to-fill positions using traditional and non-traditional search methods, i.e. networking, online research, etc.
* Professional demeanour, and strong business acumen /partnering required
* Proven track record of building a pipeline of prospective candidates for the future
* Previous experience of managing a team
* Excellent verbal/written communication and interpersonal skills
* Strong ability to multi-task, handling multiple projects at the same time
* Experience with applicant tracking systems
* Ability to anticipate and manage change and recommend solutions
* Must be willing and able to travel up to 20% of the time
* Recruitment experience in the leisure sector is preferable
* Recruitment experience in Finance and IT roles is preferable
* Experience of working internationally is preferable
Bond Williams Professional Recruitment are an equal opportunity employer and operate as an Employment Business and Recruitment Agency