REGISTERED DIETITIAN - FULL TIME
Posted on Jan 24, 2019 by McGregor PACE
McGregor PACE, an innovative community based Program of All-inclusive Care for the Elderly, takes great pride in the provision of comprehensive services for frail older persons.
We have an opportunity for an experienced, energetic Registered Dietitian to work in a community based setting with frail or elderly population and to contribute as a key member of the Interdisciplinary Team in areas of expertise with nutrition therapy, education and analysis.
Ideal candidate will provide direct participant care to program enrollee's; implements nutritional care plan, communicates plan, establishes a follow-up system and maintains documentation. Develops care plans, documentation and reassessments as required. Writes changes for diet orders as necessary; initiates nutrient intake assessments; assesses participants for signs and symptoms of nutritional deficiencies.
- Registered Dietitian; licensed as a clinical dietitian in the state of Ohio
- Bachelors degree in nutrition and dietetics, required; master, preferred
- Minimum of two years experience working with a frail or elderly population, required
- Experience in community-based program and interdisciplinary care setting, desirable
- Current Ohio driver's license and reliable care, required
We offer an excellent benefit package that includes Paid Time Off, Sick Time, 7 Paid Holidays, Health, Dental, Vision, Basic and Voluntary Life, STD, LTD, 403b Retirement Plan and a Health Savings Account.
If you enjoy working with older adults and have "reliable" transportation, we would love to discuss an employment opportunity with YOU!
Phone/Email: (see below)
Pre-employment criminal background check and drug screen mandatory. EOE.