Junior Cloud Engineer- Individual Training Budget to develop your skil
Posted on Jan 24, 2019 by Talentwerk
Junior / Cloud Engineer to work in London for an expanding International IT Consulting Cloud/DevOps firm.
Talentwerk is the UK arm for an International digital consulting group whose goal remains to develop our people by training them continuously, helping them grow their skills and by trusting them. Through our innovative training program, we aim to work with our team to help them develop both their technically but also as people. The heart of our business is our staff.
We will continuously develop your skills to enable you to become more qualified in technologies used within the Cloud technology space such as AWS, Azure and Google Cloud.
We are currently recruiting for a number of Cloud Engineer roles from Junior to experienced to join our London based team.
• Facilitate or participate in the design, development, and implementation of large complex Cloud technology solutions.
• Collaborate with colleagues to support and improve Cloud architecture, systems, processes, standards and tools.
• Support complex troubleshooting efforts across various technologies and services of Cloud applications.
Required skills and experience:
• Bachelor's Degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, or Engineering.
• Minimum 1-year work experience within scripting languages (Java, Bash Python).
• Knowledge of Cloud technologies (AWS, Azure, Google Cloud).
• Technical achiever & team player.
• Passion for learning.
• Training budget per employee to grow your career
• 25 days holiday
• Flexible / remote working possibilities
• Central London new offices
• Company pension scheme
Talentwerk was established initially to provide a platform for the next generation of digital professionals to get a start on the career ladder. Now a multi-national IT Consulting partner to many International Fortune 500 companies Talentwerk helps companies transform their IT landscape through adopting new ways of working and thinking in regard to: DevOps, Cloud, IT Infrastructure and Security.