BMS Field Engineer
Posted on Jan 24, 2019 by Manpower
A Brilliant opportunity has arisen for two BMS Field Engineers to join our client in the East Midlands This role is temporary with the possibility to go permanent for the right candidates. You will be working 40 hours per week with a potential of overtime, paying £35-£37.50 p/h Ltd.
Our client is one of the world's leading Building Energy Management Systems manufacturers, with a worldwide distribution and support network covering over 50 countries. Its fully integrated control solutions are able to meet the most complex requirements of modern buildings.
- Good Organisational Skills
- A working knowledge of Trend Controls Systems Encompassing IQ Vision,
963 Operating Platform
- Control Strategy Design
- Applications Knowledge
- Recognised Customer Liaison
- Similar knowledge of an alternative range or provider would be considered.
- Travel to and from jobs (must own transportation)
Skills and Experience
- BMS experience, essential
- Previous industry experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to influence at varying levels across the organisation
- Demonstrated ability to operate independently
- Ability to use experience to appropriately apply the established standards
- Previous customer service experience