Shift Production Operator
Posted on Jan 24, 2019 by Science Solutions Recruitment Ltd
Shift Production Operator, Pharmaceutical Manufacturing, Deeside.
6-2/2-10 Mon-Friday rotation & 8-4 normal hours during quieter periods.
We are looking for candidates from ideally a small GMP production background who can be flexible and enjoy a variety of tasks within a multi-disciplined, growing production department.
- 6-2/2-10 Monday-Friday rotation (% shift uplift)
- Occassionally returning to days (8-4)
- Outstanding organisation who have experienced tremendous growth and an increased presence in the pharmaceutical industry in the last 3 years.
- This is a chance to join their production team in a growing pharmaceutical operation
- We are ideally looking for Operators who have a lab background as this is lab-based/cleanroom production role;
Responsibilities of the Cleanroom Production Operator Include;
- Laboratory based/cleanroom production of pharmaceutical products
- To set up the production area in preparation for production operations in accordance with GMP, including routine checking and testing of equipment and environmental conditions.
- Completing batch processing documents using simple mathematical calculations.
- Ideally the cleanroom Production Operator will have experience in the Laboratory & as an operator
- Understanding and following Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) and maintaining high housekeeping standards, including high level cleans
- Enthusiasm and drive to succeed, develop and progress through the manufacturing department.
- Ability to follow instructions with accuracy
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Self-motivated and proactive
- Team player who enjoys and works well within a small team
- A flexible attitude and commitment to work extended hours in peak periods.
- Reconciliation skills
Please apply now to be considered immediately