Posted on Jan 24, 2019 by Vohs & Co Limited
We are recruiting for a key position of Project Manager to join one of the most leading, successful and growing shopfitting manufactures across the UK.
You will be responsible for the execution of retail display projects from order placement through to installation and final sign off. Working with all internal stakeholders as well as external clients to deliver on time, in budget and to the right quality and service standard.
For the role, you will need a strong understanding and experience working within retail shopfitting manufacturing and a good grasp on engineering / technical knowledge and process is essential.
• Review project briefs with the Account Manager and/or Project Managers to fully understand the client requirements, to ensure all correct details are included and all information is complete and ensuring budgets and time lines are achievable.
• Work directly with clients, external agencies and internal team associates as key contact to obtain all relevant project data and deliverables on time.
• Working closely with functional partners, facilitate all aspects of project execution.
• Call and lead handover meetings with supply and development teams.
• Agree timelines and milestones.
• Create, manage and monitor the overall project time plan with the individual stakeholders to ensure delivery on plan.
• Monitor budget compliance through the life of a project and drive for improvements.
• Work in close liaison with the Buyer/Estimators, escalating cost increases, to ensure all changes are tracked and cost control is maintained"
• Review and establish team priorities and communicate change to Account Managers / Directors.
• Act as the facilitator working with the team to break through issues.
• Ensure team members meet deadlines with correct and on-brief deliverables
• Up-issue project briefs and orders via admin / sales and buyers
• Serve as liaison to client contacts, coordinating client needs and requests and other third-party agency needs.
• Report implications and outcomes of project change (pre and post order) to client and across partners.
• Be able to recommend continuous improvement ideas to the supply team
• Analyse and review project performance with the team to ensure continuous improvement.
• Manage the installation briefing, with all supporting scoping documentation and coordinate the access, tracking and sign off with the client.
• Work in conjunction with the buying team to ensure quality checks and production sign off is built into the schedule, communicated with the client and is fully documented.
• Working in conjunction with the buying team to ensure quality checks and production sign off is built into the schedule, communicated with the client and is fully documented.
• Installation - work with the buyer to scope out the installation brief, coordinate with the installation company once the work order has been placed, tracking progress and communicate with team and client all the way through.
• Minimum 5 years' experience in Project Management role within a ShopFitting business, across VM, Mannequin, Prop, Retail Interior Display and Retail Interior Design.
• Experienced in operational activities, especially including oversight of installation.
• Foundation of inventory management, logistics and distribution coordination
• Experience of Microsoft Office, including strong Excel skills
• Good written and verbal communication skills.
• Good interpersonal and motivational skills.
• Highly numerate and able to analyse and add value to information
• Attention to detail and well-developed organisational skills, able to multi-task on simultaneous projects
• Ability to work flexible hours, available to travel
The Talent Locker
TDA Recruitment Ltd
G2 Recruitment Solutions
TDA Recruitment Ltd