Posted on Jan 24, 2019 by Fusion Personnel
• To produce design drawings and calculations in 2D and Revit
• Work as a team member on production of details for individual projects and sales initiative.
• Production of sales design proposals and contract working drawings including Revit for concepts and contracts.
• Producing drawings and documents that are accurate and to current company standards.
• Use of computer applications for optimum production of client proposals, working drawings and internal systems.
• Production of Design calculations - training to begiven on specialist items. • Liaison with customers and internal staff for sales and contract work.
• Site visits for sales concept development and design support to ongoing contracts. • Production of technical presentations for sales and contracts.
• Any other tasks that may reasonably be required to be undertaken.
• Provide support to other areas of the business as required
• Upload and download drawings and technical data to client software programmes.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience What skills, qualifications and experience are necessary for full and effective performance?
1. Experience in CAD, Revit, excel and word
2. IT skills
3. Written and verbal communication
4. Attention to detail
5. Organisational skills 6. Good time management - ability to priorities work load and multitask
7. Self-motivated with the ability to work as part of a team
8. Technical understanding
9. Decision making
10. Construction understanding and experience would be preferable but not essential
THE RESOLUTE GROUP LIMITED
Premier Group Recruitment