Engineering Planning Manager
Posted on Jan 24, 2019 by Pioneer Selection Ltd
Engineering Planning Manager - DAYS ONLY
Salary: £35,000 - £40,000
A well known food manufacturer based in Wednesbury are currently in need of an Engineering Planning Manager to join their already well established team. The selected candidate will be required to provide a constant support to the engineering and production teams, utilising their skills to assist with the improvement of the factories productivity and efficiencies. The successful Engineering Planning Manager will become a vital part of the sites management team and for their reward, will be paid a competitive salary, exclusive benefits package and have the opportunity to work on a days only shift.
Skills required for the Engineering Planning Manager:
- Previous experience as an Engineering Planning Manager
- Engineering Planning Manager must have experience working within a high-speed manufacturing environment
- Liaising with the engineering manager & production managers
- Proven track record of improvements made through planning
The Engineering Planning Manager will benefit from:
- Having ownership of their own position
- Further progression opportunities
- Working days only
- Exceptional benefits package
Benefits: Fantastic pension & benefits package on offer
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Jamie Sharp;
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.