Project Manager Senior
Posted on Jan 24, 2019 by Orion Group
Orion group are recruiting a Project Manager NPI/LCM on behalf of our multinational biotechnology client based in Ireland- 12-month contract
Project Manager NPI/LCM
* Support portfolio management of the NPI and LCM.
* This includes project prioritization, resources management, status management, and external communication.
* Project Management Manages complex (larger, interdisciplinary or site-wide) projects/initiatives, including:
* Arrange agreement among the project team, customers, and management on the goals of the project
* Have a controlled scope in place, that is understood by all stakeholders and maintained throughout completion of the project
* Develop a plan that addresses quality, objective, scope, cost, schedule, resources and responsibilities - to organize the project, and measure progress against schedule and budget
* Effectively communicate with everyone involved in the project
* Execute prudent risk and issue management. Owns the change control if applicable.
* Guide Product Lead and Sponsor toward timely decisions that keep the project moving
* Motivate, support and direct project team members, and inspire teamwork through Operational Excellence
Basic Qualifications / Requirements
* The knowledge and skills necessary to perform the duties of this position are typically acquired through the following combination of education, experience, and knowledge or the equivalent.
* Be skilled in matrix working where resources are not under direct control.
* Bachelor's degree in Engineering/Science related discipline. (MSc/MBA advantageous).
* 5-8 years' experience as Project manager in an International, Pharmaceutical or Supply Chain Environment
* Experience in MS Office, MS Project, Change Control & Document Management Systems
* Basic knowledge of Finance, Information Technology, Supply Chain, Packaging, and Operational Excellence Preferred Requirements
* Project management certification advantageous.
NPI experience, the ideal candidate would have Aseptic manufacturing experience.
Our role in supporting diversity and inclusion
As an international workforce business, we are committed to sourcing personnel that reflects the diversity and values of our client base but also that of Orion Group. We welcome the wide range of experiences and viewpoints that potential workers bring to our business and our clients, including those based on nationality, gender, culture, educational and professional backgrounds, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, and age differences, job classification and religion. In our inclusive workplace, regardless of your employment status as staff or contract, everyone is assured the right of equitable, fair and respectful treatment.