Posted on Jan 24, 2019 by CDS Recruitment Ltd
CDS Recruitment Limited are working with our client who are looking to recruit an Experienced Engineering Manager from an FMCG Background on a Permanent Basis.
Working closely with Production manager and operational team, you will be responsible for overseeing and implementing the following:-
1. Ensuring compliance to all local legislation i.e. Elect Regs, Asbestos, Legionella, COSHH
2. Maintaining an all green Engineering scorecard
" Compliance to PM schedule
" Completion of work orders and backlog control
" Ratio planned to unplanned work
" Reactive vs preventative
" Unplanned downtime
" Planned downtime
" Maintenance labour utilisation
" Compliance to maintenance improvement plan.
" AOP R&M spend
" AOP Labour spend
3. Through effective root cause analysis drive down unplanned downtime and through good planning and coordination ensure the completion of effective planned Downtime
4. Implementing effective changes to the plant through good Engineering Change
5. Ability to understand the priorities of different parties and communicate effectively between them to help everyone meet their goals.
6. Delivery of on time and too budget capital plan
7. Maintaining a stable and skilled engineering team
Our client are looking for a candidate with at least 5 years experience working in the role of Engineering Manager/Senior Management within a Fast Moving Manufacturing Environment.
An Engineering Degree or HND standard of education is desirable
If you feel that you meet the Essential Requirements for this role and have previous experience working successfully in an Engineering Manager's role, please apply by clicking the "apply now" button or alternatively e-mail your CV in the first instance.