Multi-skilled Maintenance Engineer
Posted on Jan 24, 2019 by Hunter Selection Ltd
£22,000 - £32,000 - Depending on experience
Days - 8 hour shifts
Our client is one of the UK's leading FOOD/FMCG companies. Due to continued growth, they are looking for several dynamic characters to become a part of their Engineering Team.
As a Multi-skilled Maintenance Engineer, you will have a proactive approach and a can do attitude. This is a great opportunity to join a company which has continued investment and excellent training prospects.
* Reacting to breakdowns both mechanically and electrically locating the fault, analysing the issue with the ability of completing the fix in a timely manner to keep operation downtime to a minimum.
* Be required to keep accurate records such as work activities and parts used
* The ability to find ways to increase machine reliability on existing and new equipment, diagnose equipment breakdowns and action repairs ensuring direction of labour and planned engineering tasks
* Attend meetings as required, analyse data and find solutions to improve equipment reliability and performance
Skills and Qualifications
* NVQ, HNC or equivalent in an electrical or mechanical engineering subject
* Strong electrical experience within a FMCG environment.
* Knowledge / experience of working with controls and fault finding.
* Experience of both reactive and preventative maintenance
* Strong technical ability relating to automation hardware and software.
Shifts & Benefits Package:
* Shift:- Days role - 8 hour shifts
* Salary:- £22,000-£32,000
Job Reference No: SE1535
Suitable candidates should apply immediately by calling our Managing Consultant for this vacancy - Ashley Reynolds on or by sending your CV directly to him at