Posted on Jan 24, 2019 by Randstad
Start the new year with a new job that has excellent pay rates and extra holiday, in a clean and friendly working environment. Do you have good attention to detail and production or manufacturing experience? If yes, please see the below information and apply today!
- Scheduled hours and shifts premiums
- Accrue paid holidays, up to 33 days / year!
- A clean working environment with separate canteen
- Hot fresh food and snacks served on site
- Onsite free car park and bike storage
- Health and safety training and support
- Access to benefits scheme which includes 100's of high street discounts and much more!
£9.35/hr if aged 25 or over
£8.90/hr if aged under 25
Shifts are on a 1-week rotating basis, you must be available to work all shifts, Monday - Friday.
- Day shift 06:00 - 14:00
- Afternoon shift: 14:00 - 22:00
- Night shift 18:00 - 22:00 - 06:00
- No heavy lifting
- Fitting parts to products
- Loading machines with materials
- Visual quality inspection of products
- Packing small products into boxes
- Reading and adherence to process instructions
- Possibility to progress to machine minding
- Strong attention to detail, especially visual inspection
- Good communication skills and an understanding of verbal and written English
- Excellent attendance levels and attitude
These excellent opportunities include health and safety training, job role training and ongoing support, the start dates are January - but in order to be considered, you'll be required to register with us as soon as possible, don't delay in sending your CV and applying today!