Car Fleet Project Manager
Posted on Jan 24, 2019 by Blueprint Recruitment Solutions
A new opportunity has arisen for a Car Fleet Project Manager to join one of the UKs leading contractors on an initial 6 months contract in Rickmansworth. They are seeking a Car Fleet Project Manager to deliver key projects to underpin the Car Fleet team.
The selected candidate will have the following responsibilities:
- Review the use of technology and the delivery of various services to employees, liaising with stakeholders and suppliers.
- Review reporting requirements and make recommendations on how to deliver them from a system perspective.
- Design contract metrics for KPI reporting to conduct quarterly governance of all fleet suppliers, ensuring key operational performance targets are achieved.
- Review and recommend a number of processes to include car ordering and hire car vehicles.
- Provide leadership and influence on all car plans by facilitating quarterly governance reviews with the stakeholders.
- Produce analysis and reports of fleet benchmarking, fleet spend, savings, accident management data, licence checking outputs, driver training, tyre maintenance and conformance to policies.
- Review the process for managing the process and risks of transferring or de-fleeting company cars to gain maximum commercial position.
- Review and recommend the approach on implementing bespoke driving safety training solutions for company car drivers.
- Previous experience in a project management role with a specialist in company cars.
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to prioritise workloads.
- Ability to work under pressure with little support.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
To apply for this position you must be eligible to work in the UK without Visa restrictions.
For further information please call Blueprint Recruitment Solutions on and ask for Ashley Clarke and quote 15328 or apply directly using the "Apply" option below.