Field Service Engineer
Posted on Jan 24, 2019 by concept resourcing
Would you like to work with a global medical devices Company?
I am currently recruiting for an experienced Field Service Engineer specialising in servicing all medical equipment in hospitals and laboratories including, autoclaves, washer/disinfectors, endoscope washers.
What would your day to day activities as a Field Service Engineer include?
- Installation and Validation on a variety of decontamination equipment including Washer Disinfectors and Autoclaves
- Endoscopy testing
- Steam Quality Testing
- Maintaining a high level of customer service, maintaining excellent working relationships with clients and customers.
- Proven ability to work in a technical role.
- Be able to effectively communicate with all levels, including clients, employees and directors
- Flexible, well organised with excellent time keeping
- Hold a Full UK Driving Licence
- Previous experience in a decontamination role is preferable
- Ideal but not essential City and Guilds in a relevant discipline
- HTM2030 / HTM2010 qualification
What's on offer?
- Leading medical devices manufacturer
- Progression opportunities
- Further training and development available
- Company Car
Please press apply now to submit your application for this position.
Langton Howarth Ltd