Senior Software Engineer
Posted on Jan 24, 2019 by Anonymous
Key Responsibilities will include:
* Development of the Risk Class 2* Application Software using Ada.
* Development of the Design using HOOD
* Unit testing with the use of AdaTEST.
* Review of Interface Control Definition baselines.
* SW/SW integration testing.
* HW/SW integration testing.
* Use of AdaMulti and GPS.
* Requirements traceability using DOORS & Statemate
* E-ICD tool for review of ICD baselines.
* SW/SW integration testing with the use of MaTE.
* HW/SW integration testing with the use of MaTE TRCF.
* Script development using Perl\DCL\SQL.
* Analysis of SPRs and implementation and testing of fixes as necessary
* Key Competencies are Innovation & Problem Solving and Team Working
Requirements from you:
* The successful candidates will have a degree, HND or equivalent experience software engineering discipline.
* Be able to work with minimal supervision
* Be pro-active
* Good problem solving
* Good team-working skills
* Good communications skills.
The following will be required of the successful candidate:
GOOD - Microsoft Office Excel, Word, Powerpoint and Project.
ESSENTIAL - Ada
ESSENTIAL - Communication, Team Working and motivational skills.
AAP3 is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy