Posted on Jan 24, 2019 by Rely Recruitment
Preference is given to those with dental reception experience and treatment coordinators, however, we are also able to consider those without dental reception experience and have a long history of training our own staff.
- Confidence in basic computer skills, word, excel, outlook.
- Excellent phone manner.
- Experienced in customer service.
Monday 9am - 1pm, 2pm - 6pm
Tuesday 9am - 1pm, 2pm - 8pm*
Wendsdnday 9am - 1pm* , 2pm - 8p
Thursday 9 am - 1pm, 2pm - 6pm
Friday 9am - 1pm, 2pm - 6pm
Sat - Alternate weeks 10am -1pm*
*these shifts are negotiable.
Horly salary from £10 (salary dependant on experience)
About the practice
- Full digital, EXACT software, Digora x-rays
- 3 clinical rooms, 1 full time Associate, 2 part-time principles, Hygienist 4days/wk, implant dentist 1day/wk, periodontist 1day/alternate weeks.
- Off street parking and ample surrounding parking available.
- Full range of general, cosmetic and specialists dental treatments
- Full-time permanent position.
- Available from 28th Jan 2019.
- remuneration dependant on experience.
- Progression to management position possible.