Posted on Jan 24, 2019 by Anonymous
Do you want like to work in a friendly and busy team. Do you have Stores experience where you have handled electronic components. Due to expansion this company would be very pleased to hear from you. Working in a small stores team you will be involved in a complete range of stores activities from goods inwards, put away, kit and pick dispatch and using the internal computer. If you are an experience Stores worker and and can recognise varied electronic components please do not hesitate to apply!
Type: Permanent Date Posted: 24/1/19 reg 1956gl
Stores Person Responsibilities:
* Goods inwards - booking goods onto the IT system is updated.
* Allocation of stock to relevant areas.
* Kitting components for the shop floor
* Re-allocation of goods from the shop foor and updating the computer system
* Complete annual and perpetual stock takes
Stores Person Requirements Essential:
* Must have previous experience in an electronics stores environment
* Recognition of electronic components
* Computer literate, as this role will involve the use of a computer
* Numeracy skills, you will be counting orders to ensure correct amounts are delivered
* Physically fit, this role will involve lifting and carrying
Stores Person Hours/Benefits:
* Mon - Fri 8:00am to 4:00pm
* 25 Days Holiday with 8 Days Bank Holiday
* Free Parking
Electronics, Components, Stores, Recognition, Stock, Kitting, Goods In, Packaging
Cordant People are an Equal Opportunities Employer
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer