Posted on Jan 24, 2019 by The Work Shop Resourcing Ltd
Hours: 7:30 - 4:30 Monday - Thursday
8:00 - 14:00 Friday
Our Client is looking for an experience CNC Miller to join an exciting Engineering company who deal with small to medium size components. They are looking for a highly skilled and motivated individual to work with cutting edge machines.
The job involves the setting. Operating, programming of CNC Mill components.
Responsibilities will include:
• Setting, operating and programming of CNC milling .
• Knowledge of either Hedenhain or Fanuc controls.
• The ability to carefully follow procedure in terms of process through set-up sheets etc.
• Be able to interpret technical drawings with a good understanding of geometric dimensions & tolerances.
• Ensuring that quality and safety standards are adhered to at all times.
• The necessary skill set to work within a team environment or individually
Time and half on all overtime
24 days holiday