Post-Production Image Coordinator
Posted on Jan 24, 2019 by Premier Digital
A global client in the Luxury Fashion sector are seeking a Post-Production Coordinator to join the team on a freelance basis.
To be based in central London within a thriving studio, the position will oversee a team of retouchers and ensure the successful workflow and delivery of all creative image post-production within that team.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have experience working as part of the post-production process
- Manage workflow, liaising between the team and the project stakeholders
- Have the ability to offer creative and technical feedback when necessary, to ensure efficient completion of projects
- Efficiently source retouchers when required
- Hold previous experience in a photography studio or graphic design studio environment is essential
- Have an understanding of the design and print process
- Have experience working in a fast-paced environment, ideally within the luxury fashion industry
- Professional knowledge and experience of Adobe Creative Suite
- Hold a positive attitude to problem solving
If you feel this role is a suitable fit for you, please apply asap with an up to date CV.