Posted on Jan 24, 2019 by i2i Recruitment Consultancy
£ - £ DOE
My well established, driven and thriving client are seeking a confident and energised individual that has a passion for customer service. You will need to be curious, a good listener and have a positive attitude towards problem solving.
- Manage the commencement of claims, ensuring customers' requirements and expectations are properly understood
- Provide guidance to customers and, where possible, provide a one stop shop
- Be accountable of complaints, referring as necessary. Use empathy where appropriate to understand the diverse needs of our customers
- Use initiative to recognise the indicators of fraud
- Ensure the claims are handled in the correct technical manner, in accordance with company guidelines
- Confident and adaptable in communicating with a variety of customers and suppliers
- Experience and passion for providing high quality customer service
- You will be decisive and take accountability of all cases
- Use your initiative and resilience to ensure claims are settled effectively
If this position is of interest to you, then please send your CV in Word format to Claire Fairbank at i2i recruitment today for immediate consideration.
We like to speak to every application, but due to the current climate this is not always possible. To ensure your application is not overlooked it is important that you emphasize any skills or work experience relevant to this position. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days please assume that you have been unsuccessful in this instance.
i2i Recruitment Ltd is a leading independent employment agency providing staffing solutions across specialist areas. We are a corporate member of the REC and are dedicated
The Works Staffing Solutions