Posted on Jan 24, 2019 by Kantar Group Limited
Helping brands make sense of a digitally driven world
Our Project Management team of around 60 people manages the end-to-end delivery of continuous and ad-hoc projects for the majority of the world's biggest advertisers. We cover categories such as personal care, household goods, food & drink, finance, retail, technology and travel to name but a few. We are not an Operations team, but work at the heart of the business to support client-facing teams to deliver projects on time, to scope and within budget.
Managers within the Project Management team lead the design, set-up and execution of market research projects on medium-high value accounts from commission through to delivery of data, ensuring efficient, timely and accurate delivery. This involves daily interaction with, and coordination of, multiple internal and external stakeholders such as client-facing researchers, operations, offshore delivery teams and fieldwork suppliers. Depending on the size of the account/project, you might work alone or in a small team.
• You will typically have at least five years' experience of designing, setting up & executing continuous quantitative research projects across a range of methodologies and markets; Brand & Communications research would be a bonus
• You are an excellent verbal and written communicator in English and have a keen eye for detail/proof-reading
• With solid experience under your belt from a fast-paced agency environment, you have a proven ability to juggle tasks in order to achieve team and business requirements - you understand that working under pressure is a constant in our industry!
• You demonstrate expertise and interest in your role and beyond, actively seeking development and learning opportunities
• You are easy to engage with, have time for others and are someone people actively seek to be involved on their projects
• You take responsibility for doing a good job and are counted as trustworthy, open and honest
• You go the extra mile and are always a positive ambassador
Persuading and influencing
People development skills
Page Personnel Public Sector & Not for profit
Pinsent Masons LLP
Wild Berry Associates