PA/Secretary/Administrator - Permanent - North London
Posted on Jan 24, 2019 by Woodland Consultancy Services Limited
PA/SECRETARY/ADMINISTRATOR - PERMANENT - NORTH LONDON
Our Client, a firm of chartered accountants is currently seeking a PA/Secretary to join their team based in their offices in North London. Most importantly, for this role is a very flexible team player, who is happy to take on a wide variety of tasks.
- GCSE Maths and English minimum
- Fully computer literate with Microsoft Office and ideally other systems.
- Excellent administrative skills ideally for someone who has been working within a firm of accountants or a similar industry.
- Excellent recent experience working within an office environment.
- Must have a good working track record
- Confident individual able to chase for information and put together responses
- Screening calls
- Dealing with the post
- Diary management
- Typing documents (letters, email, invoices)
- Data input
- Creating invoices
- Liaising directly with clients
- Setting up new clients
- Maintaining client details
- Occasional reception duties
**Most importantly for this role our client is looking for a bright, hardworking, totally flexible career orientated team player .**
SALARY: Negotiable depending on experience plus benefits.
We are instructed to only submit to our Client candidates whose qualifications and experience match client's specification and must be to work within the EU/UK.
Woodland Consultancy Services Limited
Your World Healthcare