Project Manager / Project Support / Business Analyst
Posted on Jan 23, 2019 by FDM GROUP PLC
Are you looking to return to work after a career break of a year or more? Do you have five plus years of experience within a business setting? Join FDM as a Business consultant through the FDM Getting Back to Business Programme.
We will provide you with seven weeks of training to refresh and upskill your knowledge. Upon completion, you will become a full time consultant working onsite with one or more of our prestigious clients across various sectors such as finance, banking, media and the public sector located in Glasgow, Edinburgh, Livingston, Stirling and Perth.
As an FDM consultant, you will work with us for a minimum of two years. After that time, you could either transition to the client permanently or stay with FDM as a senior consultant.
You will receive:
- Commercially relevant professional business and technical training in our state of the art Glasgow training centre (with the opportunity for PRINCE2 certification)
- Flexible training hours of 9:30am - 4:30pm, Monday - Friday during the seven week training period, to help accommodate personal commitments
- Fast-track career progression to get you back into business·
- Job security for a minimum of two years (with options open to you after this time)
- Competitive starting salary
- Continuous support and development throughout your career journey
- Looking to return to work after a break in your career
- Five years of previous business experience
- A strong aptitude and interest in business
- Be able to commit to a two year contract with FDM once the seven week training period is complete
- Able to commute to within one hour to client site
- Be able to work full time
If you have any questions about the programme, please contact us at or come to one of our open evenings by registering here.
We are looking for professional and dedicated people to join us now. With ongoing start dates through the year, don't miss this opportunity.