Posted on Jan 24, 2019 by Anonymous
A Retail Recruitment Manager will act as a lead internal recruitment manager for multiple roles across Wren Kitchens's retail showrooms. These roles include General Manager and Assistant Managers, Kitchen Sales Consultants and technical kitchen roles. This fast paced role will be responsible for the management of large groups of hiring managers and play a key part in recruitment planning and budgeting. As a Recruitment Manager, you will play a large part in developing the recruitment strategy and tools to further attract excellent candidates.
The role requires an organised, pro-active attitude alongside excellent communication skills. This is a fantastic opportunity for a hands on recruitment manager to join a growing recruitment team with excellent scope to develop Wren's recruitment platforms and process.
Key responsibilities of this role will include:
- Support/Oversee end to end recruitment process for the retail showrooms ensuring a positive recruitment experience for all candidates
- Manage and further improve the companies ATS (ePloy)
- Support hiring managers with recruitment requirements ensuring the showroom is recruited to budget
- Manage the recruitment & on-boarding of General Showroom Managers
- Work directly with external hiring managers to support recruitment of General Showroom Manager
- Produce reports based on monthly recruitment progress to the Head Of Retail Training & Recruitment
- Support Senior Managers with internal succession plans
- Support the HR team in the on-boarding of employees
- Assisting in the development of recruitment strategy, in order to attract excellent candidates to the business
- Ensure all recruitment related paperwork complies with GDPR and the Company's Data Retention policy
- Work alongside Training Managers to ensure training and development plans are in place for new Retail Managers
- Write, advertise and post engaging adverts on all available platforms, including job boards and Company website