Posted on Jan 24, 2019 by AGMA - Direct Source
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced Project Manager with Tameside Council. This position has become available to support ongoing service improvements within the National Anti-Fraud Network. The role is available immediately on an ongoing temporary contact.
What is the role?
The National Anti-Fraud Network (NAFN) is one of the largest shared services in Britain providing data, intelligence and best practice in support fraud investigations and debt recovery throughout local government and other agencies.
In this position you be responsible for ensuring that systems and data are maintained efficiently and effectively to meet demanding operational standards. You will lead on service improvement projects, working with solution providers, the Head of service, Service Development and Communication Manager, amongst others.
How will I do this?
* Actively contribute to strategic development, including analysis, forecasting, and regular performance reviews and reports.
* Lead on delivery of service improvement projects and being responsible for supervision of a project delivery and service team.
* Manage the IT Service Level Agreement with Rochdale MBC, including disaster recovery and security compliance.
* Actively promoting the NAFN service through stakeholder management and support the NAFN AGM and Summit
What skills do I need?
* Extensive experience of participating in service improvement and change management initiatives.
* Experience of developing operational and technical specifications for IT business solutions.
* Awareness of risk management processes and procedures, including the ability to manage operational and project risk.
* An understanding of the range of public services, including local authority and central government structures, finance and services.
How do I apply?
This position is available immediately. Please apply below as soon as possible to ensure your application is considered. Alternatively, please email your CV to .
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
TUI in the UK
Clinical Professionals Limited