Posted on Jan 24, 2019 by Huntress
My client, a global social media company are looking for a Project Manager to join their team for a contract position.
- Manage cross-functional site infrastructure projects in a matrix organisation.
- Plan, coordinate and drive major maintenance initiatives and Moves, Adds, and Changes (MAC) events in the data centers.
- Develop and manage end-to-end project plans and ensure on-time completion. Interface with engineering teams and business owners for project requirements and scope.
- Identify operational pain points and opportunities to improve business practices and prioritise resources in areas that will deliver the greatest impact.
- Review operational issues and determine if a technology solution is required or a process correction needs to be made.
- Perform risk management and change management on projects.
- Drive internal process improvements across multiple teams and functions.
- Ensure there is sound communication between various groups and projects. Maintain program status wiki pages and provide frequent program updates. Identify and communicate risks and adjustments to the overall program.
- Provide day-to-day coordination and quality assurance for projects and tasks.
- Minimum 2 years work experience in Project Management with a demonstrated track record of delivering business value using technology solutions in high-tech operations space.
- Proven project management, interpersonal, and communication skills, with high attention to detail.
- Strong communication and coordination skills
- Must be proactive with proven ability to execute on multiple tasks simultaneously
- Ability to collaborate with different individuals across the organisation and within other geographies, and "roll-up the sleeves" in order to accomplish all necessary tasks
- Strong organisational and time management skills
- Past experience as an engineer a plus
- Ability to closely walk the line between business and technology
If you feel you fit the above criteria, please apply today.
Due to a high volume of responses we cannot respond to everyone, we can only contact the successful candidates. If we do not contact you within a week, please assume your application has not been successful.
Huntress Search Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Huntress Search Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.