Development Analyst - Birmingham
Posted on Jan 24, 2019 by Nacro
We are a national social justice charity with more than 50 years' experience of changing lives, building stronger communities and reducing crime. Last year alone we helped support, house, educate, advise and speak out for 38,000 disadvantaged young people and adults and you could now help us make an even bigger impact going forward.
Who we are looking for?
Nacro is seeking to appoint a suitable qualified and experienced Development Analyst. Nacro is at a key stage in its improvement of ICT, and this role will be critical to ensure the current applications development roadmap is maintained, to fit Nacro's ICT Strategy.
You will have experience in:
- Extensive knowledge of Housing Systems and other affiliated add on applications
- Windows based programming
- Support and development of Microsoft CRM
- Microsoft SharePoint
- Use of reporting tools, such as SSRS
Duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Development and support of a new generation of SQL Server database products
- Support Capita Housing systems - Open Housing, Total Mobile and Insight
- Support and development of Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- Implementation of Business Intelligence and Data Warehouse technologies
- Technical Solution Design and Implementation as part of delivering major projects
- Designing and developing reports using SQL Server Reporting Services based on business requirements
- Transforming large amounts of data into management information
- Providing recommendations to management/key stakeholders on business strategy and impact
- Using SQL Server to script complex queries across multiple tables/unions to extract and validate data to ensure its accuracy
- Providing Application support to ICT Systems and platforms
- Working closely with internal, external stakeholders and 3rd party
- Act as implementation lead where required to ensure significant implementations are thoroughly planned, tested and delivered
- Supporting ICT Service Desk tickets that affect the role
You will have a proven track record of working with a wide variety of technical and non-technical staff, as well as strong leadership, interpersonal and communication skills, written and verbal.
Salary is dependent on experience.
For a full job description please click here.
For a full person specification please click here.
For details of Nacro's excellent benefits including 28 days annual leave (plus bank holidays) please click