Senior Pension Administrator
Posted on Jan 24, 2019 by eTeam Inc.
Job Tittle - Senior Pension Administrator
Duration - 3months + Contract
Location - Redhill, UK
To work within anadministration team servicing both member and client queries in relation to several DC/DB pension schemes, many of which use ePA. Help to supervise workloads, train junior team members and check the work of others.
- In conjunction with the Team Leader, ensure that all delivery promises and performance standards are achieved.
- Escalate problems and cases to Team Leader.
- Be a point of reference on technical issues and non-standard cases.
- Challenge procedures to identify process improvements and pass on recommendations to Team Leader.
- Check and challenge basis of work performed by junior associates and make sure that the requested work has been undertaken.
- Coach junior associates on errors made to explain and prevent reoccurrence.
- Seek further peer review where required to clarify understanding.
- Monitor own workflow and that of junior associatesvia Casework to ensure service levels are achieved.
- Take responsibility for development of homepage and precedent documents.
- Complaint Management
- Recognise and escalate potential complaints to Team Leader.
- Collate information regarding complaints.
- Ensure complaints procedure is adhered to.
- Know and live the firm's values.
- Maintain and develop further knowledge of pension schemes within the team.
- Mentor junior associates and hold regular feedback sessions.
- Identify associate training needs and raise with Team Leader, proposing solutions where appropriate.
- Provide basic learning and development opportunities for junior associates.
- Identify performance issues and raise with Team Leader.
- Through supervision make sure junior associates work efficiently and within deadlines.
- Deputise in the absence of the Team Leader.
- Assist in more complex/project work when required.
- Accountable for own personal development.
- Provide an efficient, professional service to meet all client/members' needs and to promote the Willis Towers Watson brand.
- On a daily basis be the main contact for an agreed list of clients, and maintain and develop client relationships.
- Communicate effectively with clients/members via the telephone remembering each memberwill have a different level of understanding. Record each call as they occur.
- Continuously seek to identify areas where the service to clients/members could be improved and communicate findings to Team Leader.
- Ensure that targets and deadlines are met.
- Work with the team Leader to improve operational efficiency and reduce costs eg automation, full use of standard products.
- Interpersonal skills to include good written and verbal communication.
- Good time management skills and the ability to organise and prioritise own workload.
- Able to work to a high level of accuracy.
- Customer and quality focussed.
- Computer literate.
- Experience of dealing with occupational pension schemes.
- Experience of managing junior associates.
- DC experience desirable but not essential.