Aqua Container Security Engineer/Administrator
Posted on Oct 19, 2022 by Request Technology - Robyn Honquest
Aqua Container Security Administrator/Engineer
Expert experience in Aqua. At least 3 years with Aqua.
Looking for an Advanced Aqua Administration/Engineering experience. Cloud application development concepts CICD DevOps & container security configuring Cloud scanning tooling (Aqua) integration into CICD pipeline
1. Operations - we currently run and socialize scans for 1 application. These scans are time-sensitive. Upon running the scans, we meet with the team to walk through the results, identify false positives and rescore vulnerabilities as needed and consult on remediation efforts with the application team.
2. Onboarding applications to the CI/CD pipeline with integration with Aqua. We currently have 3 applications that need to be onboarded.
3. Aqua maturity strategy. We need to identify current maturity state and develop a roadmap to a future maturity state (eg, enforcing assurance and runtime policies, onboarding all applications to CI/CD pipeline integration, developing CSPM policies, etc.). We then need to execute on that roadmap.
Aqua expertise Detailed
knowledge of SDLC and CI/CD pipelines
Detailed knowledge of container security methodologies
Foundational knowledge of application architecture
Strong communication skills
- Running cloud vulnerability and policy adherence scans (image, container, etc.) for application development stakeholders and validating results for false positives
- Collaborating with application development teams to provide context, remediation advice and approaches, assisting in establishing remediation timelines and rerunning scans as needed, and additional information as necessary to facilitate remediation of identified issues
- Configuring cloud scanning tooling (Aqua), facilitating integration with CI/CD pipeline