Application Developer .NET
Posted on Oct 18, 2022 by Responsive Search, Inc.
This position has primary responsibility for the development and maintenance of web applications and network server applications. This position uses rapid application development tools and component technologies such as Microsoft ASP & ASP.NET, AJAX, SharePoint 365 technologies, Power Apps, RPA, and Microsoft SQL to provide users with applications that support Strategy Deployment Priorities and other business goals.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Develop/modify and support internal and external web and Windows-based server applications. (ie CCNet (Intranet), SharePoint 365, eFreight, EDI-XML/HTML, export documentation, scheduling apps, and development of new apps)
- Data integration between ERP and web/network applications (ie Power BI-Business Intelligence, CRM, Power apps, and other web and Windows-based server applications)
- Provide support to Marketing Specialist related to development and maintenance of CCNet Marketing sites and external Company websites
- Coordinate, develop and maintain application integration between web/Windows-based applications and IBM iSeries applications and
- Support Manufacturing Control Systems (Wonderware and Recipe Management System) and plant IT infrastructure.
- Support existing Robotic Process Automation and Power Apps process
- Perform specific web/network application development activities as defined below:
- Develop and Design Web Sites and Applications
- Implement, Maintain and Support Websites and Windows Applications
- Perform Content and Technical Analysis for Web Development
- Support SharePoint 365 environment
Qualifications and Competencies
- B.S. degree in IT Management or Business Management with a concentration in Application Development
- 2-3 years of experience as a Web/Windows based Application Developer (preferably in a Manufacturing environment)
- Ability to manage multiple projects at the same time
- Good organizational and communication skills
- Working knowledge of various Microsoft products such as Team Foundation Server, C# (MVC), SQL, Visual Studio, SharePoint 365, Power BI, Power Apps
- Ability to support network applications in a Windows environment
- RPA - Robotic Process Automation - UiPath or similar technology
- Experience with Data Warehousing techniques