Parts Counter Sales Pro
Posted on Jan 24, 2019 by LandPro Equipment
When You Work With LandPro, You Work with the Best, on the Best, for the Best.
Steer your career in the right direction! We are looking for ambitious, driven individuals to join the LandPro team. If you have a passion for helping those who work hard for their Land, come join us and be a part of the premier brand in the Agriculture and Turf equipment industry. Whether you are just starting your career or are a seasoned professional, wed love to talk to you about joining our team of Pros. Our team of industry leaders takes pride in working with customers to find the right equipment or part to get the job done. And if service is needed, our technicians are the best in the business and work to keep down time to a minimum, correcting the issue the first time.
Well Help you Grow, to be a Pro.
Its important to LandPro that we employee leaders with a great work ethic and genuine desire to give our customers an exceptional experience, every time. To help our employees further their careers and become the best in the industry we offer paid training through John Deere University, a Mentor Program, Career Path, paid internships, and more! We look forward to helping our employees build the career they want and support their advancement opportunities and growth.
Reports To: Parts Manager or Parts Leads or Corporate Parts Manager
Responsible for selling, receiving, and delivery of parts and accessories. In addition performs in-store customer service, overall organizational promotion, and stocking duties.
- Promotes and sells products and/or services to meet customer needs
- Supplies Service Technicians with parts as required
- Assists with preparing and maintaining merchandise displays
- Verifies receipting-in of shipments and assists with placing Machine Down and Stock Orders in their proper inventory locations
- Assists in keeping parts department clean and orderly
- Follows up on shortages and expedites issues by reporting to the manager
- Assists in maintaining all departmental tools, equipment, and vehicles are in good working order
Experience, Education, Skills and Knowledge:
- Basic data entry/keyboarding skills
- Basic parts and machinery knowledge
- Ability to use the John Deere Parts Catalog computer application
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to lift items weighing up to 75 lbs.
- High School diploma or equivalent experience
- Fork lift license preferred